POWERFUL BOTANICAL DRY MOUTH RELIEF
Organic | Vegan | Gluten-free | GMO-free | Sugar-free | No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives | No fluoride | No parabens
"Fantastic Product!!!" | "ZiiNGLES Does What it is Supposed to Do" | "The Taste is Wonderful. Holy Moses!" | "I Love It!"
Dry mouth—xerostomia—is not simply an inconvenient discomfort or cause of bad breath. It can lead to serious health complications, even beyond the mouth. Saliva is integral to our oral health including the prevention of bacterial overgrowth that contributes to dental caries and gum disease (gingivitis), lubrication of the mouth and throat to aid in swallowing, and mineralization of the teeth. Though saliva is 99.5% water, the remaining 0.5% is comprised of important compounds that help maintain the healthy functioning of the entire body: enzymes, antibodies, electrolytes, mucus, antimicrobial compounds, epidermal growth factor, haptocorrin (an important protein that protects vitamin B12 from stomach acid during digestion) and—only discovered in 2006—opiorphin, an endogenous painkiller and naturally occurring antidepressant molecule. Saliva plays an essential role in our overall health, one which is often unrecognized until its production is compromised.
HOW ZiiNGLES DOES ITS THING
The decidedly effective dry mouth solution.
- Sialogogue herbs stimulate the salivary glands to produce more saliva. Spilanthes, our principal plant, is a powerful sialogogue that contains spilanthol, a bioactive compound that naturally triggers healthy salivation.
- Spilanthes (Electric Button Plant)
- Prickly Ash Bark
- Demulcent herbs such as Marshmallow have a 'slippery' quality due to their mucilage content. They soothe, lubricate, and protect mucous membranes to relieve dry mouth discomfort.
- Slippery Elm
- Aloe vera
- Xylitol is a natural sweetener derived from the fibrous parts of plants. Bacteria in our mouth are unable to break down xylitol like they do regular sugar, thus decreasing their growth and production of plaque-promoting acids.
- Xylitol also prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth. This further reduces plaque formation and helps protect your teeth from dental caries.
- It's about getting the relationship just right!
- ZiiNGLES' synergistic combination of herbs and natural delectable flavors provide a delicious and refreshing solution to dry mouth.
- ZiiNGLES was dutifully tested on human animals to ensure its effectiveness.
Being herbal-of-heart, we set out to create a powerful, natural remedy that would alleviate the problem of dry mouth. Formulated by our Clinical Herbalist, ZiiNGLES' proprietary blend of organic herbs + xylitol optimizes your oral care and makes your mouth feel sensational!
Co-Founder & Formularist
Paulina is a clinical herbalist and professional member of the American Herbalists Guild (1997), with over two decades of experience in herbal medicine and natural products’ formulating. “Two of my deepest passions include exploring our relationship with plants and nature, and developing natural products that improve wellbeing.”
ZiiNGLES, like many great products, was created out of personal need. I was troubled by dry mouth so I turned to my partner Paulina, an expert on herbs and healing. :) ZiiNGLES is a no-nonsense, premium quality support for anyone who suffers from dry mouth or wishes to optimize their oral health. I love it, use it daily, and am so pleased to offer it to you, too!
Our inspiring muse.
Mandy is a clinical herbalist with experience of quality management systems for the natural health products’ industry. She ensures the company’s compliance and fulfills a liaison capacity with FDA regulatory affairs for natural health products. She lives on a biodynamic farm in the Pacific Northwest with her family, two cats and a flock of renegade chickens.